Sunday 3 February 2013

28th Jan 2013 DPR

I reached the school on time after prayer I did the following tasks:-
  • Typed a letter for the SBI bank manager for opening of salary account offered by bank through letter to the Principal.
  • Check the computer lab's UPS. Is it working well about maintanace by the company's engineer.
  • Complete my Joining Report, taken the Endosmt. No. from school and principal attested this report.
  • Took the permission from principal to deliver this report on district offices.
  • Firstly speed post the report to HSSPP Panchkula from Model town Post Office.
  • Then I went to BEO, DPC, DEO and ADC offices and gave them report by hand.
  • After that I came to school back and visited the HSSPP website and HSSPP facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment