Sunday 27 January 2013

24th Jan 2013 DPR

I reached the school at 8:50am. After marking my presence I went for prayer.
After that I went to Computer Lab. and checked all the computers, those were working well. But some NICT's old computers are not working well. they are total 4 computers with old cofigration of hardware. I disscussed about the maintanance of those computers with Lab. incharge. He told me that their is no way to maintain those computers.
After that He told me that UPS of new computer is also burn out before some days, and they have complained about it to the company.very good.
Then I took up the contact no. of HCL's maintainance Engineer for future refference.
After that i came to Principal's office and diccussed about computer lab.
After that as usual I typed some bill of office because we have no clerk.

So 24th is also good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment