Sunday 27 January 2013

25th Jan 2013 DPR

I reached the school at 8:50am. I marked my attendance and go for Morning prayer of the school.
After that I disscussed for joining report with our Principal. She told me that send those report by hand in District Offices and send it by mail to Panchkula.
I prepared my joining report and took Enst. No. from Mr. Devilal. After prepration of report Pricipal told me to go offices on Monday (28 Jan) and also do some offial work there.

In the morning a good news also come in our school that is a new clerk is coming to join our school. She is Sangeeta, she joined the school on 25th Jan.

After that we are ready to celebrate 25th Jan as Matdata Divas in our school. Our Principal wave the green flag to the students for rally. She also distributed the Voter Card to new voters of the village.

So the 25 is also Good for me........

No comments:

Post a Comment