Thursday 24 January 2013

19 Jan 2013 DPR

I reached the school at 8:55am , After Prayer i meet Ms. Amita Rani Principal GSSS, Satrod Khurd and tell him about my joining. She is very experinced women and ask me about my Post in detail and about selection proccess.
After that she told me that we have no information about this, but she consult with DPC Hisar and allowed me to join. iwrote an application for joiniong and she told me after accepting this letter "Because we don't know about your work so, till then you sit on office computer and help us in some work so that you become familier with this." I agree with Her.
After that I visited computer lab. and checked all computers(they are working properly or not).
After 12:30pm I reached the staff room and met lecturers and masters and introduced myself.

So first day of joining is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment